Although we always power flush when conducting a boiler upgrade, there is absolutely no reason why you can’t have your current system flushed to help improve its operation, by clearing the pipes and radiators it helps to keep it running at its maximum efficiency at all times and help protect against complete breakdowns attributable to internal deterioration.
Would you like to have your system power flushed? Does your system suffer from any of the following symptoms:
- Cold areas within radiators
- Loud banging noises in the boiler
- Noisy pipes due to restrictions
- Radiator cold at top
- Radiator cold at bottom
- Blocked pipes & valves caused by sludge or limescale
- Boiler cutting out due to damaged or blocked pump
- Dirty brown or black water present when bleeding radiators
- Little or no warm water due to clogged pipes and heat exchanges
If so then power flushing in Eastbourne can help, the benefits of Power flushing Include:
- Improves central heating system efficiency
- Helps prevent build up of oxidative ‘sludge’
- Extends lifespan of radiators and boilers
- Improves water circulation
- Lowers boiler noise
- Warming up times are reduced
- Hotter radiators
- Spend less on heating bills
- Can be done in one day
The process is clean and risk-free when completed by a professional such as Steel Plumbing and Heating and can swiftly eliminate cold radiators and loud boilers and pumps thus restoring your heating system to the condition it was when new.
Contact Steel Plumbing and Heating
It is crucial that your central heating system is as efficient as it can be at all times and although power flushing in Eastbourne can be an expensive process, it can also save lots of money over time with regards to your heating bills but should be used in conjunction with a full boiler service for the best results.